On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:01:36 -0400, MichealButz <michealb...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Rob,,
>
>I can't use the TSO service facility IKJEFTSR ( I would like issue certain
>non-authorized TSO commands) because  my program is in IKJEFTSOxx
>AUTHPGM/CMD
>
>I know that  PC rtn's are separate entities so I am looking for the PC rtn
>to use IKJEFTSR

No, a PC routine is not a separate entity. When you issue a PC (just as when
you issue an SVC) you continue to run as part of the task (TCB) that issued it.
And any restrictions that apply to your authorized program would apply to the
PC routine, too.

You do not need to run the PROFILE command; just set the UPT flag bits
yourself. (You should, of course, remember their original values before you
change them, so you can restore them when you're done.)

--
Walt