No, not at all. And I don't agree with Shane, report selection and JCL run fine
and after retrieving the reports manually with FTP everything works perfect in
RMF PP. The only culprit is the internal FTP not working.
Here is an extract of the FTP log:

SENT: USER BIRR
331 Send password please.
SENT: PASS (*hidden*)
230 BIRR is logged on.  Working directory is "BIRR.".
SENT: SYST
215 MVS is the operating system of this server. FTP Server is running on z/OS.
SENT: PWD
257 "'BIRR.'" is working directory.
SENT: CWD 'BIRR'
250 "BIRR." is the working directory name prefix.
SENT: PWD
257 "'BIRR.'" is working directory.
SENT: site retpd
200 SITE command was accepted
SENT: site autorecall
200 SITE command was accepted
SENT: TYPE A
200 Representation type is Ascii NonPrint
SENT: SITE noasatrans
200 SITE command was accepted
SENT: PORT 192,168,16,38,4,194
200 Port request OK.
SENT: RETR 'BIRR.D196.T145616.LISTING'
550 Data set BIRR.D196.T145616.LISTING not found
FTP Get failed
550 Data set BIRR.D196.T145616.LISTING not found

Christian