On 18 July 2014 10:03, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:
> Is there a URL to download the PDF without a userid and password? What
> about a URL to list the available documents?

I didn't need a userid or password to download. And that was with a
new private window in Firefox, so it's not that I had some cached
credential in the browser.

The list of documents (mentioned on the page above) is at
http://www-03.ibm.com/support/techdocs/atsmastr.nsf/Web/Presentations

Well, it's a search page, but you can effectively make it into a list
by e.g. searching by product or by date.

Tony H.