Using an ECB for SYSEVENT TRANSWAP implies that the issuer will WAIT on the ECB
that will be posted once the TRANSWAP is complete. You are in SRB mode and
cannot issue the WAIT SVC - therefore your SRB code has most likely continued
before SYSEVENT starts or even completes its processing.

Also being in SRB mode and using the ECB form of SYSEVENT is probably
'surprising' for the SYSEVENT code, so it might do one of the following :

(a) Fail gracefully
(b) Abend
(c) Attempt to POST the ECB anyway with LINKAGE=SYSTEM/BRANCH hoping that you
know what you are doing.....

In any case I am curious to see which "system address space" are you trying to
make NONSWAP and for what purpose?

Rob Scott
Lead Developer
Rocket Software
77 Fourth Avenue . Suite 100 . Waltham . MA 02451-1468 . USA
Tel: +1.781.684.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com