John McKown wrote:

>> Interesting. Just curious, but where is that documented?
>Which?

All of your comments, but your explanation is enough for me. Just like you, I
also found the info in another [unexpected] book.

This is why I asked. Thanks for providing the answer. Much appreciated.

Micheal Butz wrote:

>A adcon used for the pointer to the SRB routine though most the examples are
>for SRB s in the same Address space, I refer to example 4 which is for another
>address Space i.e the targetstoken parm Is used and epaddr is pointed to by a
>Adcon as well

>Very misleading

Indeed, especially the line 'The invoker of IEAMSCHD will be suspended ...' as
pointed by John is scary enough.

Thanks for your comment. Your posts were interesting. I learned something new.

>But the above certainly _implies_ that it is the responsibility of the issuer
>of the SCHEDULE to make sure that the routine is addressable in the target
>address space.

Another responsibility: these fields are to be properly initialized.

This is not for the faint hearted programmers...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht