HI,

I was under the assumption that the following would enable CSVLLIIX1 for a
module

1)      Defining the library and module in CSVLLA01

2)      Starting LLA with the following syntax S LLA,SUB=MSTR,LLA=01

3)      Defining with the exit with the following in my program

                  CSVDYNEX REQUEST=ADD,

               EXITNAME=CSVLLIX1,                                      X

               STATE=ACTIVE,                                           X

               MODNAME=SGBLLIX1,                                       X

               MODADDR=AA.LLA_ADDRESS,                                 X

               PARAM=AA.LLA_PARAM,                                     X

               STOKEN=AA.ADRSSTKN,                                     X

               POS=FIRST,                                              X

               RETCODE=AA.RETCODE,                                     X

               RSNCODE=AA.RSNCODE,MF=(E,DYN_PARM)

*

I get a return code 0 from the above but the exit isn't invoked