HI

<snippet>
You are not entitled to download ptfs or any other type of maintenance.
Never mind that it would be hard to install that maintenance on that ADCD
system, since ADCD comes on crammed-to-the-gills mod3 DASD. While all
libraries are set up to allow extents, there isn't any room left to extent
the library to. And they're all 99-100% used as far as tracks go.
</snippet>

I an not in a position to comment of the availability of maintenance for
ADCD as I took a policy decision to run as is and only do either fill system
or product upgrades as and when they were available. However the above
snippet is somewhat jaundiced in respect of disk size. Our z/OS 1.13 ADCD
system has a mix of disks with either 50085 tracks or 150,255 tracks.  The
system disks are mostly of the former size, although some have odd sizes,
i.e. slightly less than or more than 50085 tracks. The larger size disks are
our own data disks. Not all system disks are full some have a third to a
half spare capacity.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.