Good Day All,

AUDIT MEDIACONTROLS VOLUMES(MVSZ04) NOFIX.  I received the following message :

/* MSG 909 - ERROR IN OPENING DSN(DFHSM.HMIG.T182120.A4PROD.XPD2.A4226)
VOLUME(MVSZ04)                 */
/* MSG 998 - AUDIT CONTINUING, COMMAND ACTIVITY LOG MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION                 */

I ran a FIXCDS A DFHSM.HMIG.T182120.A4PROD.XPD2.A4226 DISPLAY but HSM says that
the file does not exist :
ARC0195I TYPE A, KEY DFHSM.HMIG.T182120.A4PROD.XPD2.A4226, FIXCDS DISPLAY, ERROR
 I checked the error message in the manual DFSMShsm Storage Management
SC35-0421-14 to perform the cleanup. According to IBM Speak all it says the
following :

MSG 908 ERROR CLOSING DSN(dsname) [VOLUME(volser) | SDSP FOR VOLUME(volser)].
Explanation:
An error has been encountered during the closing of the data set dsname. The
data set is on the volume volser.

If my understanding of IBM Speak is correct the dsn shold be on the volume.
However, I checked the volume via ISPF 3.4 but it is not there.  Also, this
volume is a NOSDSP contrary to the IBM explanation

Could someone suggest what I should do to correct the error or it will
mysteriously "go away"?

Thanks.