From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:31 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: revisiting the documentation dilemma

Correct, DVDs are no longer being produced.  I forget what version of z/OS they
did that.  z/OS V1.13 may be the last - but I am not sure.

I would recommend getting MOZILLA browser and install the addin - DOWNTHEMALL.

It is very fast to down load anything from the web.  I use it to download all
of the IBM Manuals I want.  I think I downloaded 678 PDFs from IBM in about 10
mins maybe 20 mins.

Lizette

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.