Look at 'zOS Language Environment Vendor Interfaces'.

On 20.08.2014 11:35, Hardee, Chuck wrote:
David,

You say that the subroutine linkage is different. Can you tell me where the
linkage is documented? I'd like to understand how XPLINK linkage works for
incorporation into some of my routines.

Thanks,
Chuck

Charles (Chuck) Hardee
Senior Systems Engineer/Database Administration
CCG Information Technology

Thermo Fisher Scientific
300 Industry Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone +1 (724) 517-2633 | Mobile +1 (412) 877-2809 | FAX: +1 (412) 490-9230
chuck.har...@thermofisher.com | www.thermofisher.com

WORLDWIDE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent of a system responsible for delivering the message to
the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete all copies.