I created some VSAM and NONVSAM dataset without creating alias. But After
realizing this, I used DELETE NSCR parameter to uncatalog these dataset and
then defined alias.

I thought after defining the alias, all dataset including VSAM and NON VSAM
will be automatically catalogged as we defined alias, but it didn't.

Now, I want to catalog my VSAM dataset, which are uncataloged  now. Can
anybody help me.

I used DEFINE CLUSTER  RECATALOG parameter but it failed,

//RECAT   JOB (654),'VENKAT',CLASS=A,
//           MSGCLASS=A,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
//S1      EXEC  PGM=IDCAMS
//SYSPRINT  DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD  *

  DEFINE CLUSTER                                  -
    (                                             -
     NAME(EMTE.FILE)                          -
         VOLUME(WORK05)                 -
         RECATALOG                 -
    )
/*

Output  as below.

IDCAMS  SYSTEM SERVICES

  DEFINE CLUSTER                                  -
     NAME(EMTE.FILE)                          -
         VOLUME(WORK05)                 -
         RECATALOG                 -
    )
IDC3014I CATALOG ERROR
IDC3009I ** VSAM CATALOG RETURN CODE IS 50 - REASON CODE IS IGG0CLE4-88
IDC3003I FUNCTION TERMINATED. CONDITION CODE IS 12

IDC0002I IDCAMS PROCESSING COMPLETE. MAXIMUM CONDITION CODE WAS 12