We've been getting a lot of questions from audit regarding how we can tell if
ALL changes are authorized.  In the past, we've told them all changes are
tracked/approved via our Change Management Software.  The changes are not
actually promoted via the CMS though.  Recently, they've been pushing the issue
more and now it's come to us having to track all system dataset, as well as 3rd
party product datasets and each one that's changed tie it back to a Change
Package.  Has anyone else ran into these types of issues and if so, how did you
handle this.

Does anyone have any method/product to do this?

Any help would be appreciated.