Hi

I might be wrong but the idle-time limit (Job Wait Time(JWT)) is surely a
system wide limit set within SMFPRMnn and as such applies to both Batch and
STCs, hence many installations code TIME=1440 on the EXEC within the STC
procedure.

Similarly the doesn't the PPT entry applu equally to a program whether it is
started via an STC or Batch. CICS (DFHSIP) has PPT entries but can be
started either as an STC or a Batch job are we saying that if CICS is
started via Batch, as some installations do, that the PPT entry is not
relevant.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.