On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 12:00:17 -0400, Rajesh Kumar wrote:

>Can some one help me on this?
>1)Need rexx to compare two ps files 2) If records are same on both PS, it
>has to generate new PS file stating that " all records are clean "
>otherwise it should generate ps file with  detail of  missing  record......
>
>Note: i have jcl for this but i want to change it in REXX ,plz guide

Don't.  ISRSUPC is your friend.  On some other systems, "diff" is your
friend.  If your intent is to port to a system with neither ISRSUPC
nor "diff", you have no friends.

Read one record from each file.  Compare the two records.  Rinse
and repeat.

This sounds more like a request for a completed solution than a
request for help with a specific feature of Rexx.  I'd say the same
if the target language were HLASM, C, ...

-- gil