When you start Apache, it puts out a message that you have to direct the
command to one of the sub-processes (task name with a number appended). It can
change so you can't be sure what that name will be. Then when I try issuing a P
against that, it responds that the task is busy. So I am sticking with the
pre-8.5 way of stopping it.