Barry Merrill wrote:

>-A flag in RACF Unload file (RAC900: USS RACF BASIC RECORD)
> APF       CHAR   4              APF BIT ON?

Sorry, I don't find it in my RACF books. Not in SMF unload or RACF unload
chapters either. Where is that documented?

Just curious if you don't mind, please.

>Two fields in SMF 92 subtype 15 (TY9215: OMVS EXTENDED SECURITY CHANGES)

>SMF92ANA  CHAR   1 $HEX2.0      NEW*APF*AUTH*WAS*ON
>SMF92AOA  CHAR   1 $HEX2.0      OLD*APF*AUTH*WAS*ON

Are you refering to

SMF92AOLDGENVALSECBYTE and SMF92AOLDAPFAUTHC and / or

SMF92ANEWGENVALSECBYTE  and SMF92ANEWAPFAUTHC ?

These above names are coming from SMF book.

Many thanks.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht