From:   Peter Hunkeler <p...@gmx.ch>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   23/10/2014 07:44
Subject:        What address space is using AUX slots?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

It seems, we've got enough real storage and enough Flash Memory. There is
hardly any paging. We've got two local page data sets mainly because VIO
paging will not go to Flash Memory.

We're starting to see local page data set usage at ~30%. I conclude that
this must be VIO data being paged out.

I'm not very fluent in using neither RMF, nor MAINVIEW. I'd like to find
out which AS is causing this AUX usage. Not that I'd currently think,
we're in touble. Just curious. Does anyone have some hints where to start?

--
Peter Hunkeler

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.