There are "a few" PTFs for LE that are required to support Enterprise COBOL
v5.1.  The minimum are listed in the COBOL v5.1 Program Directory, but several
more have been issued since then.

The have been several PTFs issued for COBOL 5.1 as well, including a few
"roll-up" PTFs you probably should consider "essential".  Each of those
"roll-ups", most recently issued in March, May, July and September 2014,
addresses a dozen or more APARs.

You might also consider a recent COBOL 4.2 PTF that introduces a new
compile-time option FLAGMIG4, intended to identify existing source statements
and compile-time options that might be unsupported or "handled" differently in
COBOL 5.1.

Unfortunately I don't have a list of all the PTFs handy at the moment.

   -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.