Hi all,

I found a thread from 2012 discussing BLSR and whether or not it supports
dynamic changes via the SETSSI command.  That thread indicated that BLSR had
been updated to support SETSSI, and that upon a SETSSI ACT, the subsystem would
be added and activated.  That part appears to work, but now I can't deactivate
it!  How's this for bizarre?

SETSSI ADD,S=BLSR,I=CSRBISUB
CSR002I BATCH LSR SUBSYSTEM BLSR INITIALIZATION COMPLETE.
IEFJ022I SETSSI ADD COMMAND FOR SUBSYSTEM BLSR COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

SETSSI DEACT,S=BLSR
IEFJ023I SETSSI DEACTIVATE COMMAND FOR SUBSYSTEM BLSR COMPLETED WITH ERRORS

IEFJ036I SUBSYSTEM BLSR IS NOT ENABLED FOR THE SETSSI COMMAND

D SSI,SUB=BLSR
IEFJ100I  10.56.35  SSI DISPLAY 588
SUBSYS=BLSR
   DYNAMIC=YES     STATUS=ACTIVE       COMMANDS=REJECT

I'm hoping this won't cause any conflicts with the VSAMTune product e are
running here.  It shouldn't since it requires JCL changes to actually use it.

Your thoughts?

Rex

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged.  If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.  Thank you.