Disregard, one of our z/OS techs job it fixed. Thanks,

Mark Regan, USNR-Ret, 1969-1991
<><
      From: Mark Regan <0000006f01c0dca1-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
 To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
 Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:49 PM
 Subject: Fw: New LPAR and FTPD & IND$FILE is saying any file we want is used
exclusively by someone else

Cross posted to IBM-MAIN and IBMTCP-L
As it says, whenever we try to PUT a file to this new LPAR via FTPD, the FTP
server always says it is "used exclusively by someone else". We've try many
different DSNs, but end up with the same results.
A 'D GRS,RES=(SYSDSN,dataset) shows that the DSNs are in SHARE status. Example:

-RO IKN1,D GRS,RES=(SYSDSN,SYS1.KLPAR.CMDPROC)
 ISG343I 16.46.47 GRS STATUS 287
 S=SYSTEMS SYSDSN SYS1.KLPAR.CMDPROC
 SYSNAME JOBNAME ASID TCBADDR EXC/SHR STATUS
 IKN1 PJC034 0045 00BFF6F8 SHARE OWN
 IKN1 REGANM 0046 00BFF6F8 SHARE OWN
 ITE1 T340226 007D 009FF6F8 SHARE OWN  This system is called IKN1, while ITE1
is a different LPAR in the plex, but not a part of the MAS.
Note, we also tried TSO's IND$FILE and get the same results, so it's something
common to both methods of file transfer.