Gadi,

I don't think that is possible. Unless, of course, some product consists of
a single FMID. But you can't, for instance, only order TCPIP independently
of z/OS. At least, I cannot see any way to do that.

As an aside, if possible, could you adjust your email software to left
justify your English text? It is really disconcerting to have your
sentences align on the right. I guess that is due to your normal Hebrew
text needing to be right justified. It's not a bit deal, but the messages
look "really weird" to this old Texan <grin/>.

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to use RECEIVE ORDER for a specific FMID?
>
> I am running SMP/E 36.11 on z/OS 1.13.
>
> Thanks
>
> Gadi
>
> ________________________________
> לשימת לבך, בהתאם לנהלי חברת מלם מערכות בע"מ ו/או כל חברת בת ו/או חברה
> קשורה שלה (להלן : "החברה") וזכויות החתימה בהן, כל הצעה, התחייבות או מצג
> מטעם החברה, מחייבים מסמך נפרד וחתום על ידי מורשי החתימה של החברה, הנושא את
> לוגו החברה או שמה המודפס ובצירוף חותמת החברה. בהעדר מסמך כאמור (לרבות מסמך
> סרוק) המצורף להודעת דואר אלקטרוני זאת, אין לראות באמור בהודעה אלא משום
> טיוטה לדיון, ואין להסתמך עליה לביצוע פעולה עסקית או משפטית כלשהי.
>
> Please note that in accordance with Malam and/or its subsidiaries
> (hereinafter : "Malam") regulations and signatory rights, no offer,
> agreement, concession or representation is binding on the Malam, unless
> accompanied by a duly signed separate document (or a scanned version
> thereof), affixed with the Malam seal.

The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled
culinary vessel will not achieve 100 degrees on the Celsius scale.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown