On 11/25/2014 8:19 AM, Chase, John wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:42 AM

Lizette Koehler wrote:

Also these share presentations may be helpful
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/features/lang_environment/confer
ence/share.html

Ah, yes. I remember now. Thanks Lizette!

Peter Ten Eyck, are you using a SLIP? According to that presentation, you
should not use a SLIP on
S0Cx abends. Please review your SLIP settings.

Also I see there: 'LE environment has already been cleaned-up and therefore a
dump at this point is
useless.'

Hmmm, very interesting.

Indeed.  We're currently working a PMR in which, to get an SVCDUMP of a S0C4 before LE's
condition handlers "got hold of it", we coded an LE override 'TRAP(OFF,NOSPIE)'
in the PROC and set a SLIP trap for the 31 jobs (we used the default MATCHLIM=1 because
we needed only one dump).  We also had to disable Fault Analyzer's dump intercept with
//IDIOFF DD DUMMY in the PROC.

We also concurrently had a SLIP SA trap recording a GTF trace on the same 31
jobs.

IBM Support now has all that doc; hopefully it will reveal the culprit.

     -jc-

If you want to see the environment before clean up, look at
these LE runtime options for TERMTHDACT: UADUMP, UAONLY,
UATRACE, UAIMM.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock