On 12/07/2014 02:24 AM, Peter Hunkeler wrote:
We would still need to explain why JOB A works while JOB B, based on JOB A,
isn't working.

How about posting the two JCLs?

--
Peter Hunkeler

I fear that I am not allowed to do that. I can only post snippets of it as I believe I have already done.

Please note, even though I use my personal email for IBM-main the vast majority of the time, I have had management talking to me about what I say w/ or w/o a disclaimer (and not just on IBM-main, but other forums as well).

Regards,
Steve Thompson