> I have a problem with AXRCMD returning not all the lines of a JES2 display
> command.

Hello;

I am not an expert on just about all the topics in your reference (nor do I
play one on TV)

BUT .....

Did you notice that the "SDSF" output display includes MULTIPLE outputs /
objects ???

ie... the FIRST few lines are "flagged" with: PROCLIB(PROC00)
while the last / missing part with: PROCLIB(PROC01)
(also note that the last entry you get / that is before PROC01 does NOT end
with a ','

I am not sure how this is handled in the REXX process that you are using;
nor how the message(s) are handled by "JES"  (you might want to check the
control info on the harcopy log for these lines).

Thanks,
Bill .....