On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 03:47:49 -0500, Mitch <mitc...@aol.com> wrote:

>The initial question was about the TIME= Parameter on the JOB card.  I am
>trying to understand why you mentioned the REGION= parameter?

Original post in this thread by Andrew Metcalfe contains this "I am finally
getting around to modifying our IEFUSI exit to do something sensible with
MEMLIMIT as more tasks exploit 64-bit storage."

So Andrew is talking about memory.

Subsequent posts in this thread drifted to TIME= parameter. That can be managed
BEFORE you submit your job as per your explanation.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht