Having made disparaging remarks about the charts in the PoOP, with reference to Bookmaster, I must say that in looking at the version of the manual, from the link below, it is much much better than the copy I had originally seen. I have not read everything, but I have looked at ART and DAT charts.

Not as nice as the PDF has (where the lines run without breaking), but it is readable and understandable (as far as I am concerned -- and ART is rather complex).

Regards,
Steve Thompson