Hi:

We did it very simply by jobclass. Only authorized users were allowed to use production jobclasses. This was enforced by simple exits and easy checks for accounting codes and SMF exits (and jes exits). We were a shop where it was easy to differentiate between test and production. The key was to have strict stands and without standards it is a lot harder.

Ed