Hi,

We have the KOMAND PACE product embedded in our SMF exits and would like to
remove it. I have a couple of questions:

1) Is anyone familiar with the Komand product? We have no documentation on it,
only what is in the source code.

2) Are there storage areas used by USI, UJV, and UTL that are passed to and
eventually freed by ACTRT? I guess what I am asking is, are the SMF exits
chained together.

3) If they are, then I am assuming, I cannot replace one of with a dummy BR14.

I googled this and I cannot seem to find a good explanation on how this works.

Thanks
Dean
Sent from my iPhone