If you have ongoing problems I have good contacts at CA Security.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Scott Ford
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Top-Secret

All:

I am looking for documentation on how to issue either a ‘CALL’  in Cobol or
Assembler or a LINK EP= in assembler to TSS module.

I can submit a batch ( from a running STC ) and it works find , but I would
like to perform an internal call of some sort to make our life easier.

All opinions and/or comments much appreciated

Regards,

Scott Ford

www.idmworks.com