Actually, you don't need to know the Proclib environment.  The RES Suite finds
the Proclibs automatically.

Mitch

Mitch

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:
In <11632288.1423700546248.javamail.r...@elwamui-cypress.atl.sa.earthlink.net>,
on 02/11/2015 at 05:22 PM, Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com> said:
>Thoughts or suggestions always welcomed. This has come up before. You need
toknow the proclib environment. -- Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
ISO position; see <http://patriot.net/~shmuel/resume/brief.html> We don't care.
We don't have to care, we're Congress. (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act