>>You are also going to lose the ability to share these as well:

In fact, don't try to share anything. Build a large wall between the sysplexes,
which can only be crossed by an FTP or similar application.

>Lastly, you don’t mention it, but your comments lead me to believe that you
>might be expecting to share the same CF lpars.  You need separate CF's for DEV
>vs >PROD as well.
_
However, you don't need exta ICF's. You can run your DEV CFs shared on the CPs
or shared with your Prod CFs on the ICFs. Both configurations have their
performance pro's and con's, it depends on your needs.

Kees.

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Engineering
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717