Trying to figure out what utility IEHLIST, AMBLIST, or EQALMA etc. shows the REUSE() attribute for each member being included in executable. I'm ending up with NOREUS,NORENT,NOREFR and I know that the COBOL compiler is passing along RENT, some other included item is causing the whole package to be linked with REUSE() attribute of lesser value. IBM doesn't appear to provide such information on the Binder output or IEHLIST, AMBLIST, or EQALMA. I know I can override REUSE(RENT) in the JCL, but I would like to see if I can resolve the problem by fixing the bad included item. If I remember correctly the VSE Linkage Editor use to provide such info on their link edit output.