Ed Finnell wrote:

>>_BBC News - Is your  toaster a silent recruit in a 'thingbot' army?_
>>(http://www.bbc.com/news/business-31157975)

If you're using those devices, you're toast! I'll rather wait until IoT
('Internet of Things') is becoming mature enough to be useful... [1]

Paul Gilmartin wrote:

>It was bound to happen: http://www.danielsen.com/jokes/objecttoaster.txt

When I'm big and I'm near that king mentioned in that excellent joke, I want to
be a EE, Electrical Engineer!

A quote from the joke - "A toaster that only makes toast will soon be
obsolete." - Hmmm, does it matter whether it can do white bread or brown bread?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - At my previous house I have these devices - garden sprinkler timers,
geyser timer, swimming pool filter timer, programmable alarm system, lighting
timer, then of course I have 3 computers to play with. Nice to have  them,
until they break... ask me how I know it. ;-[