Mainframe Mainframe wrote:

>  While ordering for RSU using ShopzSeries website,  I am getting below issue.

>Error 404: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>/home/webapps/shopz/data-in/saftyURL.properties (Too many open files)

I'm not surprised. There are over the years similar complaints about many IBM
websites and their URL names, contents and availability.

>I tried many times, Does anybody have solution for this problem or faced
>earlier.

You can clear out your browser cache and check out your Java environment on
your laptop/PC. Or use another browser.

You can perhaps wait it out for half a day or a week or two (as observed in
past threads in IBM-MAIN) or if you remember to grab the e-mail support in the
past from that URL, you can give them a virtual shout.

Or, do you have a local friendly IBMer near you?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht