It may be difficult to determine without more detail on the abend and the
environment.

CICS/IMS/DB2/MQ, etc???
Is this a program product or home grown function?

COBOL, PL/I, Assembler code?

What other messages appear at the time of the failure?
IXC, IGD, IEE,

Any region size issues?

Can you provide the CEEDUMP output?

Have you opened a case with IBM on this issue?

Have you used IPCS with VERBX for LEDATA?

Lizette