Read the whole mess and write out a dataset as a series of records with lrecl=2. Re-read the records and build into groups each beginning with c'60611L011'. Then rebuild as desired. If it were my dog I'd use DF/SORT. Sri Kolusu gave a sample to deal with a situation similar to this quite recently. Sorry I don't have my JCLLIB handy at the moment, else I'd provide it.

On 3/3/2015 12:49 PM, Leonardo Vaz wrote:
You can try the CBT PDS with FIXPDS LRECL(336).

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ron Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 1:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Data formatting

The 1'st bytes of the 2'nd record got appended to the last 2 bytes of the 1'st
record , similarly the first 4 bytes of the  3'rd got apended to the last 4
bytes of the 2'nd record and this goes on.

Sample data at the end

000000   000000 60611L011      EI
               60611L011                 EI B
             60611L011               EI BSC