If the reception desk is going to be in charge of setting the clocks ahead tomorrow morning then I understand the somewhat distant connection between the subject and the message.

.....or I'm still hungover from last night.....

On 3/7/2015 10:30 AM, Scheuer, Paul wrote:
Understood. Questions:
1. do I need to staff a separate reception desk for mainframe or just have a
central CTD reception desk educated enough to direct people to the mainframe
pedestal / expo area?
2. If there is a central CTD reception desk, does mainframe need to volunteer
some # of hours to staff it?

For staffing the mainframe pedestal / expo area, I will add some dynamic
customer facing people, freeing up speakers. Is that okay? This will take the
count above 21.

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: J R [jayare...@hotmail.com]
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU]
Subject: Re: US DST this weekend

I believe that, at the "el cheapo" end of the scale, the term "atomic clock" is
[ab]used to describe display devices that employ an NTP client that communicates wirelessly with
NIST, or other time source depending on geolocation.
Presumably, the act of "goosing" (shudder) the device consists of setting the
switch that requests that DST be honored, or not.

===