On 9/03/2015 12:11 AM, Ed Jaffe wrote:
On 3/7/2015 2:49 PM, Clark Morris wrote:
On 7 Mar 2015 12:31:03 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

If you weren't at SHARE in Seattle, you missed an incredible event. You
also missed this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpNfinTuPz4
Is Aaron Eisenpress one of the people in the video?  Can anyone name
the participants?

Besides the drummer and singer, all folks featured are SHARE. In order of appearance: Ed Jaffe, Sandra Pancoast, Buzz Woeckener, James Vincent, Harry Williams, Justin Bastin, Marty Zimelis, Aron Eisenpress, Jerry Seefeldt, Martha McConaghy, Debbie Beatrice, most of whom are more formally pictured here: http://www.share.org/p/cm/ld/fid=6

I wish my hair was as dark as yours Ed and I'm only 44!