Barbara Nitz wrote:

> I have the full set of 1.13 .boo books on my laptop and use them primarily
> (it helps that I am still at 1.13 most of the time).

I have .boo and .pdf for 1.13 on z/OS and on shared LAN folders on at least 2
servers.

> I also have a set of 2.1 .pdfs downloaded on my laptop

From where and what did you used to d/l the whole set? I must have missed it.
Actually I want to d/l the whole 2.1 set and place it somewhere shareable by
all.

>The pdfs take up *a lot* more space on my laptop and are much harder to
>search.

That's a PITA. Adobe has an advanced search facility (extra plugin) using
indexes, but you need to build or d/l the indexes in one or other way.

Pity Lookat has been sunsetted...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht