On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:38:03 -0700, Charles Mills wrote:

>What a sad comment that people have to write shell scripts and use browser
>plugins to make the z/OS documentation usable.

Perhaps, but at least we (currently) still have the option. I dread the day KC
becomes the only option - I've tried to like it, but like Tony (I think) said,
it's a crock.
I do similar to Kirk, but individually wget all the pdfs (scripted) so I can
moderate the bandwidth usage. Then I scrape together an index page that looks
like IBMs - familiar surroundings when ploughing through the manuals.

Shane ...