I know there is a JES2 list, but this list is usally more responsive and we're
somewhat in a rush to find a solution.

We're somewhat lost. In support of our storage colleages, we've shutdown both
systems in out maintenance plex, and re-ipled one with only basic functions
such as JES2, VTAM, TSO. Intent was to be able to run some storage jobs against
the zFSs.

We're facing the problem that jobs we submit are hanging in status "Awaiting
Conversion". We've done all sorts of displays and checks, especially all that
is mentioned in the elder "JES2 Level2 Bit Bucket".

The 4 converter PCEs are idle, there is no (visible) GRS contention. Started
tsks and TSO logons are working.

Any idea what to look for?

--
Peter Hunkeler