In <550c0fc5.6060...@t-online.de>, on 03/20/2015
   at 01:17 PM, Bernd Oppolzer <bernd.oppol...@t-online.de> said:

>- I could decide, if it is really a DSN that is allocated to this
>DDNAME  (and not, for example, DD * or SYSOUT)

There are flags in the TIOT entry to tell you the type of allocation.
Note; just because it is, e.g., SYSOUT, doesn't mean that there is no
DSN or that it is not relevant.

>- and: how I could proceed to the other DSNAMEs probably present in
>the  concatenation

 3.12.5  Allocation Retrieval List

   The RDJFCB macro uses the DCB exit list entry with code X'13' to
   retrieve allocation information (JFCBs and volume serial
   numbers). When you issue RDJFCB, the JFCBs for the specified
   data sets, including concatenated data sets, and their volume
   serial numbers are placed in the area located at the address
   specified in the allocation retrieval list. The DCB exit list
   entry contains the address of the allocation retrieval list.
   The RDJFCB macro passes the following return codes in register
   15:

Or look for blank ddnames following the first TIOT entry you found.
This second approach has the advantage of not requiring assembler
code.