Another tool is Dataquery. This works against the Datadictionary. If you
have this you can get a table layout view.

In DDOL, a DCB line command will build a COBOL copybook for a table or as
previously stated, the batch DDUTILTY program can produce copybooks in
COBOL, PL/I, ASM or EASYTRIEVE for a table.

I have some REXX code that extracts the information from a CXX report and
builds all the copybooks using DDUTILTY in batch...

--
Wayne V. Bickerdike