On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 7:02 AM, Scott Ford <idfzos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Timothy,
>
> I agree you have made many valid points. Many times in my career I have
> heard from various managers, do it quick and dirty, no time, no money. I
> also have seen the IBM full court press on a customer, ending up causing
> customer alienation. Part of the issue , IMHO, is that management folks
> listen to cheaper is better as you pointed out it costs more also Timothy.

Scott, Scott, Scott,

Cheaper _is_ better! Always! Why? Because cheaper puts more bonus
money in the manager's pocket and by the time the "chickens come home
to roost", that manager will be long gone and the new manager will
blame all the problems on the previous greedy <elided>. And so the
cycle continues.

[notice lack of smiley face]

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown