Very strange - all of a sudden it started working. As if there was an internal
list of available volumes that expired.

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 08:54:27 -0700 Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

:>I think I understand.
:>
:>You run the DEFINE LOGSTREAM process but need to add a STORCLAS parm to it.
:>Is that correct?
:>
:>If so, you need to add WRITE statements to your ACS code so you can see what
:>things look like before and after the section in the code you think should
:>be getting control.
:>
:>It would help to post your ACS Code for the logstream and what your define
:>statements and output/message look like.  With and without the STORCLAS
:>parm.
:>
:>Lizette
:>