Should I ask this on the DB2 forum, if so, how do I register?
Sorry if dumb question .. am about to download/install Data Studio 4.1.1 and in the Quick Start Guide I find ..

Step 5: Get started with the product
1. Set up the Data Studio web console. If you did not install the web console and plan to connect to a web console that is
installed on a different computer, you can skip this step.
a. If you did not run the Data Studio Configuration Assistant after the installation to configure the Data Studio web console, open it from the Start menu by clicking Configure the Data Studio web console. b. Open the web console in your browser and then log in as the default administrative user that you created with the
Data Studio Configuration Assistant.
c. From the Task Launcher, complete the appropriate getting started tasks for your environment. If you plan to share the web console with other users, select a repository database and configure user access to it.

Found the instructions at 1. difficult to interpret.
Assume:   I 'did install the web console'.
Question:   should I do a. b. and c.?

Please, thanks
Graham Hobbs