All priors have been snipped away. ISTR another lengthy thread devoted to IEFBR14 cluttering the archives. While our old, trusty, favorite platform is being eaten alive by the toy computer tribe who are more adept at hosting EMAIL and web sites, a talent we can't or won't accomplish, we continue an electron stream to better understand this tiny load module.

If we were the Edsel design team........"if only we improve the ashtray...."