From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of willie bunter
Sent: 11 May, 2015 19:10
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Primary allocation of a dataset

I tried the example (JOB4) however it worked to a certain extent. All the dsns
were moved to a volume othere than what was specified and  to a storage pool
which is not  the same.  The dsns are SMS managed.  Could this be the reason?
Below is the job I ran:

//STEP1    EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU
//SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD   *
 COPY DATASET(         -
    INCLUDE(PROD03.**))  /* FILTER ON DS W/1ST LEV Q USER1  */ -
    OUTDYNAM(SLU340)    /* ALLOC VOL 338001 DYNAMICALLY    */ -
    DELETE CATALOG FORCE -
         SPHERE                             -
         TGTALLOC(SOURCE)                   -
         TGTGDS(SOURCE)                     -