We had the same concerns over the IDMS products we use  that ASG owns

>From what I have read, ASG has emerged from chapter 11 (as of May 4), the
>founder and owner has stepped down, and the debt has been purchased by various
>groups.

Does this mean ASG is guaranteed not to have trouble in the future, certainly
not. But we are sticking with our "investment" in ASG products

Chris hoelscher
Technology Architect
Database Infrastructure Services
Technology Solution Services

123 East Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
choelsc...@humana.com
Humana.com
(502) 714-8615
(502) 476-2538
with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,