In SYSTEM Service Class (for several customers) I think I'm seeing Master
Scheduler being said to acquire more storage service over time. Not sure
if this is what the OP meant by SYSSTC or not. (Probably not).

In my case I suspect this is an anchor point for something Common or
Shared above the Bar.

Instrumentation I'm using is SMF 30 Interval (2,3) records.

And I agree you can control what goes into SYSSTC and can define Report
Classes to "narrow the doubt" if you don't have SMF 30(2,3) to work with.
Actually for NON-SWAPPABLE address spaces a Report Class would be much
more accurate for REAL storage usage.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: